Coastal home with all the upgrades; built in 2015. 4 inch plank white oak floors, crown moulding in main living areas. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, 42'' upper cabinets with crown, marble countertops, refrigerator and refrigerator drawers. Gas at fireplace in living room. Very open floor plan with 10 ft. ceilings downstairs. Two HVAC units; one upstairs and one down. This home had no water intrusion during Hurricane Matthew; home is built off grade. Wiring for stereo speakers. All bedrooms upstairs. Master bath has marble floors, raised double vanities, dual shower heads. Laundry room is upstairs. This home is ready to move right in. See documents for copies of the survey and floor plan.
Eileen McVeigh of RE/MAX Coastal Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 26.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Dockage, Community Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Gated Community, Walk/Jog Trails
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Alarm System: Security Guard
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Fireplace Mantel, Gas Fireplace, Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living/Dining Room Combo, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 214-Jacksonville Beach-Sw
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply, Yard Well
- Living Room: 1x20
- Dining Room: 15x13
- Family Room: 19x14
- Master Bedroom: 19x14
- 3rd Bedroom: 12x11
- 4th Bedroom: 11x12